Register fee is $69 each; or register for all three workshops and get a $10 per workshop discount. Fee includes materials, refreshments, and parking. Sessions run 8:30 a.m.-12 noon. To check upcoming workshop dates or register for workshops, go to the Calendar of Events and specify Topic: Business Accounting and Budget, Time Range: One Year and click Search. You can also call our office at 608.785.8783 or send us a message. Use discount code QB3 when registering for all three workshops. This series uses the desktop version of QuickBooks.
In this program you will learn QuickBooks basic features. Topics include:
- Entering transactions
- Producing invoices and checks
- Setting up vendors, customers, jobs and items
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Producing financial statements
This program is best suited for people who want to start using QuickBooks or have recently started using QuickBooks.
In this program you will learn how to utilize QuickBooks for processing your payroll.
- Basic payroll concepts
- Setting up wage & PTO items
- Setting up employees
- Setting up payroll taxes and garnishments
- Setting up pre-tax deductions
- Processing payroll and liability payments
- Direct deposit options
- Quarterly and annual reporting
To get the most out of an accounting software package, you need to customize it for your business. In this half-day session you will learn to customize QuickBooks forms and reports to fit your unique business needs. You will also learn how to enter estimates and produce progress invoices and track time and materials. Topics include:
- Customizing financial statements, reports and invoices
- Estimates and progress invoicing
- Tracking time and materials
- Memorizing transactions